Plan B is an emergency prophylactic (contraceptive) medication. This is conception prevention that can avert pregnancy after unprotected sex. Individuals once in a while call it a "next day contraceptive." However, you do not need to hold up until the morning after sex to take it.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Plan B
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Plan B||1.5mg||10 Pills||$99.00||
This medication works more efficiently if it is set to use at the earliest given time possible. It is a one-dosage regimen: you take one pill. The pill comprises of 1.5 milligrams of levonorgestrel, which is utilized as a part of lower measurements in numerous anti-conception medication pills.
How Does Plan B Work?
Contingent on where you are in your cycle, Plan B may work in one of these ways:
- It might counteract or defer ovulation.
- It might meddle with the insemination of an egg.
- It is likewise conceivable that this kind of medication anticipates implantation of a prepared egg in the uterus by changing its covering.
Plan B is not similar to RU-486, which is an Abortion pill. It does not bring about an irregular birth cycle or the termination of the fetus. It does not stop the advancement of an embryo once the treated egg inserts in the uterus. So it will not work on the off chance that you are now pregnant when you take it.
How to utilize Plan B drug
You can make Plan B One-Stride if:
- You did not utilize any conception prevention.
- The condom fell off or broke.
- The diaphragm slipped strangely.
- You missed no less than a few active conception prevention pills in succession. You neglected to embed your ring or apply your patch.
- Your accomplice did not pull out in time.
- You were compelled to engage in sexual relations.
Avoid using this medication if:
- You are pregnant or assume you may be.
- You have a past filled with sensitivity or excessive touchiness to its fixings.
- You have a history filled with late strange vaginal bleeding that your specialist has not yet assessed.
- You weigh more than 165 pounds.